What kind of freight do you haul?
We haul only Dry Van loads. The commodities are usually electronics, auto parts, and medical supplies.
How many miles do your drivers average?
- Solo drivers at Paragon Freight average between 2900-3500 miles.
- Team drivers at Paragon Freight average between 5500-6500 miles. Hard-running teams can expect more than 7000 miles!
What kind of equipment do you have?
All of our trucks are manufactured between 2019 and 2022. They are all equipped with a fridge, microwave, inverter and have an automatic transmission. The fleet consists of Volvo’s, Mack’s, Freightliners, and Internationals.
- Solo drivers at Paragon Freight can get up to $.70 CPM based on their driving record and experience.
- Team drivers at Paragon Freight can get up to $.90 CPM a mile based on their driving record and experience.
Are any endorsements required?
We do not require any endorsements.
Can I take the truck home?
If you have a safe place to park the truck, you can take it home, but if you plan a longer vacation, the truck must be parked at our yard.
How many years of experience do you require?
We require 2 years of verifiable over-the-road experience.
Do you have 24/7 support?
- Yes! Our tracking and dispatch teams are available day and night!
Will I have to load and unload the truck?
- No, we provide no-touch freight to our drivers.
Can I rent a trailer from you?
We do not offer trailer rent outside of our organization, however, we do offer trailer rent to owner-operators that do not own their own trailer!
What is the average gross owner-operators make at Paragon Freight?
- Owner-operators gross between $6,000 - $12,000!
- Team owner-operators gross between $12,000 - $20,000!
How heavy are the loads usually?
We mostly haul light loads for our main customers, ranging from 25,000 - 35,000 lbs.
Do you have any dedicated lanes?
We do have some dedicated lanes for owner-operators, but we mostly have dedicated accounts with our biggest customers running all 48 states.
Do you offer a lease to purchase?
At the moment we do not offer a lease-to-purchase program.
Do you have any local positions available?
As of right now, we are focused on over-the-road transportation. We plan to expand into regional and local markets in the near future.
How long do your drivers stay out on the road?
Our drivers usually stay out 3 weeks at a time. Owner-operators can stay out less and have a bigger variety of routing options to choose from.